The jewelry industry is only one segment of a much larger market that security companies service. However, the unique threats facing jewelry businesses mean you can’t simply choose basic security guard services and expect to maximize your safety. Criminals targeting jewelers have become desensitized to the presence of unarmed guards and guards who are not police officers. Certainly, a guard’s presence can help mitigate theft, but the primary concern for jewelers today is smash and grab robberies.
Retail Security is our Top priority. With our Customized app. SAP solutions eliminates risk & prevents of your valuables and loss of lives.
During some of these crimes, robbers have actually overpowered and injured the guards who were present. These disturbing scenarios have the potential to continue and worsen if additional actions aren’t taken. XL Plus Security personnel are well trained to be vigilant & monitors pre-occurrence of unpleasant mishap using through our fortified SAP management system
To help discourage your business or to provide protection during a robbery attempt, consider these four options for security guard services, in order of preference
- – Security Guard — Uniformed, Armed
- – Security Guard — No Uniform, Armed
- – Security Guard — Uniformed, Unarmed
- – Security Guard — No Uniform, Unarmed
How to Properly Address Security in Jewelry Store through our SAP Solution
Designing a jewelry store is no easy task. Accounting for fixture aesthetics, layout, and store logistics can be a very involved task. Jewelry stores run a high-risk of being targeted by burglars and thieves by virtue of the immensely valuable items that you store. However, a jewelry store doesn’t have to be vulnerable to potential robberies and thefts. Simple yet through our highly effective technology-based SAP jewelry shop security systems exist which significantly increase your peace of mind, and greatly decrease the chances of something untoward happenings. We closely monitor the activities of individual and mobility through this digitalized SAP management.
On top of all of those elements, deterring crime also needs to be considered. Will the glass in the display case stand up to a smash-and-grab robbery attempt? How are your products secured? How are your fixtures laid out? Can you see across the store from the register? Are your surveillance cameras covering the whole store? These are all questions that need to be asked when designing a jewelry store. If not properly addressed, you open up your business to an array of different types of crime including:
- – Burglary
- – Smash-and-Grab Robberies
- – Distraction Theft
- – Sneak Theft
- – Internal Theft
XL Plus Security solution
Our service is available to protect your precious business points for 24×7 and 365 days. Whether its people, places, property or assets – a security officer’s duty is an extremely important one, which is why our protection services industry is one of the most popular over service part today.
No matter what part of the country you may live in, there’s always a demand for keeping watch, however training requirements and regulations vary from State to State in India.
Security Guard Job Description
The job description for a security guard will vary depending upon what type of position one is applying for.
- – Cameras and Surveillance solutions including remote monetarizing management
- – Identifying and preventing risky situations.
- – Identifying visitors / customers if they remains for unusual and prolong time.
- – Monitoring visitors’ vehicles heading to the shop
- – Decreasing criminal activity by verification and purpose of visit.
- – Assisting people during emergency situations when they arise.
- – Communicating and assisting police enforcement in case of any emergency.
- – To avoid any criminal activity or suspicious activities while on transporting valuables / precious jewels to the other points, our armed security intelligence personnel are involved at mobility point.
- – Each & every public / suspicious activities are closely monitored by SAP management system through CCTV video surveillance.
Protect your business from internal and external threats with XL Plus security system that’s always one step ahead.