Providing basic medical care to someone experiencing a sudden injury, cardiac arrest or illness, it’s known as first aid. XL Plus Safety personnel take emergency care for the First-Aid consisting of the initial support provided to someone in the middle of a medical emergency. Thus, Xl plus provides a range of health and safety training services to help you in your deliberative obligation and maintain and intensify the safety measures in your origination. This support might help them survive until professional help arrives.
As well as, in other cases, First Aid consists of the care provided to someone with a minor injury. For example, first aid is often all that’s needed to treat minor burns, cuts, and insect stings.
This quick primer on common basic first aid procedures can help get you through a minor crisis, at least until the paramedics arrive or you can get to medical treatment. These First Aid procedures recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross. They are not a substitute for proper first aid training but can be an introduction to what you can do.
Fire, Safety & Our purpose
Our purpose is to enhance community safety, quality of life and confidence by minimizing the impact of hazards and emergency incidents on the people, environment and economy.
This is achieved through delivering the following services by XL Plus.
- – Our highly skilled fire expertise use their expertise and experience to educate others in preventing or preparing for emergencies
- – Our firefighters, community fire unit members and support staff provide rapid, reliable help in emergencies – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- – Our fire expertise protects human from emergencies involving fire.
- – We protect people from hazardous material emergencies.
- – We save lives and reduce the number of injuries caused by these emergencies
- – We minimize damage to property to protect community infrastructure
- – In partnership with the community and the other emergency services, we plan and train XL Plus guards for the emergencies we all hope will never happen